Dr. Windell Henry anthony Murphy M.D.
Ophthalmologist6800 Market St The Mercy Wellness C Upper Darby PA, 19082
Dr. Windell Murphy is an ophthalmologist practicing in Upper Darby, PA. Dr. Murphy specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Murphy can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Murphy can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Ophthalmology; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Windell Henry anthony Murphy M.D.'s Practice location
Upper Darby, PA 19082Get Direction
Dr. Windell Henry anthony Murphy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Joseph M. Kamerling MD423 Clements Bridge Rd Barrington NJ 08007
- Dr. Scott M Goldstein M.D.319 2nd Street Pike Southampton PA 18966
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.1 Granite Point Dr Wyomissing Pennsylvania 19610
- Dr. Francis J Clark MD131 N 18th St Philadelphia PA 19103