Dr. Patrick Layton is a Chiropractor practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Layton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Layton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patrick D Layton D.C.'s Practice location
Naples, FL 34114Get Direction
Dr. Patrick D Layton D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Paul Finucan D.C.13240 Tamiami Trail North Naples Florida 34110
- Dr. Marc J Browner DC8320 W Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33322
- Dr. Douglas Dishauzi D.C.2430 Vanderbilt Beach Road Ext Naples FL 34109
- Dr. Bryan Harris Kalodish DC970 5th Ave N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Daniel John Bartley D.C.2180 Immokalee Rd. Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Shawn Joseph Edwards D.C.1115 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Seffner FL 33584