Dr. Stacy Brown is a Chiropractor practicing in DECATUR, GA. Dr. Brown specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brown seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Determination of acyclovir in maternal plasma, amniotic fluid, fetal and placental tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography/electrospray mass spectrometry determination of acyclovir in pregnant rat plasma and tissues.
- Trace level determination of trichloroethylene from liver, lung and kidney tissues by gas chromatography-magnetic sector mass spectrometry.
- Pharmacokinetics of intravenous acyclovir, zidovudine, and acyclovir-zidovudine in pregnant rats.
- Solid phase microextraction-gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric determination of nitrous oxide evolution to measure denitrification in estuarine soils and sediments.
- A process-oriented guided inquiry approach to teaching medicinal chemistry.
- Identification of "known unknowns" utilizing accurate mass data and chemical abstracts service databases.
- Quantification of Lansoprazole in Oral Suspension by Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Hybrid Ion-Trap Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry.
- Active-learning processes used in US pharmacy education.
- A case-based toxicology elective course to enhance student learning in pharmacotherapy.
- Plagiarism among applicants for faculty positions.
- A case-based toxicology module on agricultural- and mining-related occupational exposures.
- Stability of extemporaneously prepared lansoprazole suspension at two temperatures.
- Quantitative determination of d- and l-threo enantiomers of methylphenidate in brain tissue by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Random Mutagenesis of the Aspergillus oryzae Genome Results in Fungal Antibacterial Activity.
Stacy Denise Brown DC's Practice location
DECATUR, GA 30032Get Direction
Stacy Denise Brown DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Guy Gunter5150 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Teresa Jackson D.C.5304 Panola Industrial Blvd Suite E Decatur GA 30035
- Dr. Michael D Schulman DC753 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville Ga 30046
- Dr. Mike Greenberg D.C.6035 PEACHTREE RD STE C209 DORAVILLE GA 30360
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.12465 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585