Lisa Wong is an acupuncturist practicing in Ventura, CA. Dr. Wong evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wong treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Lisa Wong L.AC., DIPL.AC.'s Practice location
Ventura, CA 93003Get Direction
VENTURA, CA 93003Get Direction
Lisa Wong L.AC., DIPL.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Dr. Alexandre Yves Hillairet DAOM2660 E. Main Street Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Dustin Todd Siena L.AC., DIPL.AC. D.AC30941 W. Agoura Road Westlake Village CA 91361
- Mrs. Huimin Liu LICENSE ACUPUNCTUER245 S Kalorama St Ventura CA 93001
- Ms. Lee-yen Chen LAC953 W 7th St Oxnard CA 93030
- Hyung woo Kim LAC1134 S. Western Ave Los Angeles CA 90006
- Dr. Lisa C Nelson ACUPUPUNCTURIST3639 Harbor Blvd Ventura CA 93001