John R Haas MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease8333 Naab Rd Suite 400 Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. John Haas is a cardiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Haas specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Haas also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 2011
John R Haas MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
LYNCHBURG, VA 24501Get Direction
John R Haas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haas
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Anas Safadi M.D.1500 South Lake Park Avenue Hobart Indiana 46342
- Dr. Douglas E. Pitts MD8333 Naab Road Indianapolis Indiana 46260
- Dr. Edward Ta Fry MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Islam Abbas Bolad MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. William J Berg M.D.5330 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Brian C Bigelow MD10590 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290