Dr. Jason Smith is a Chiropractor practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Smith seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason Lee Smith DC's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60647Get Direction
Dr. Jason Lee Smith DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Jose Aguilar D.C.300 Skokie Blvd. Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. James R. O\'Toole D.C.600 Central Ave Highland Park Illinois 60035
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525
- Dr. Adam Michael Bruene D.C.2638 W. Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60622