Dr. Noor Afza Islam M.D.
Pediatrician6317 4th Ave Park Ridge Family He Brooklyn NY, 11220
Dr. Noor Islam is a pediatrician practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Islam is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Islam diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Islam can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Rajshahi Med Coll- Rajshahi- Bangladesh 1983
Rajshahi Medical College 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Pediatrics
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Noor Afza Islam M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11220Get Direction
Dr. Noor Afza Islam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Islam
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208