Dr. Melissa Magliocco is an internist practicing in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Magliocco specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Magliocco provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Etanercept therapy for patients with psoriatic arthritis and concurrent hepatitis C virus infection: report of 3 cases.
- Emerging drugs for moderate-to-severe psoriasis.
- A randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled, bilateral comparison trial of bexarotene gel 1% versus vehicle gel in combination with narrowband UVB phototherapy for moderate to severe psoriasis vulgaris.
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Melissa Amy Magliocco's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
Melissa Amy Magliocco's reviewsWrite Review
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Ahmed A. Elsoury MD251 Richmond Hill Rd Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728