Dr. Steven Talmadge is a psychologist practicing in Oak Harbor, WA. Dr. Talmadge specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Talmadge evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Talmadge because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Steven J. Talmadge PH.D.'s Practice location
Oak Harbor, WA 98277Get Direction
Dr. Steven J. Talmadge PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Dr. Jean Ann Wharton PHD509 South Second Street La Conner WA 98257
- Dr. Peggie Salsbury-simler PSYD413 Lincoln Ave Mukilteo WA 98275
- Dr. Jennifer Finstad Clarke PH.D.406 S 1st St Mount Vernon WA 98273
- Dr. Elga Kinnear PSY.D1621 Freeway Dr Mount Vernon WA 98273
- Dr. Diane Elizabeth Johnson PH.D.219 W Patison St Port Hadlock WA 98339
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Mckee PSY.D.8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889