Dr. Ann-marie Codori is a psychologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Codori specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Codori evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Codori because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ann-marie Codori PH.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21211Get Direction
Dr. Ann-marie Codori PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Dr. Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.7 Cathedral St Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD1190 Winterson Road Linthicum Heights MD 21090
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Frank Gibson PHD7827 Wise Ave Dundalk MD 21222
- Dr. John Persampiere PH.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205