Dr. Rajmani Krishnan is an anesthesiologist practicing in East Meadow, NY. Dr. Krishnan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Krishnan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1998
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pain Management; Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Rajmani Krishnan M.D.'s Practice location
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
SMITHTOWN, NY 11787Get Direction
Dr. Rajmani Krishnan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krishnan
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Ashalatha K. Nair MD6 Lodge Rd Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Farshad Lalehzarian MD1546 Laurel Hollow Rd Syosset New York 11791
- Dr. Salvatore Daniel Buffa M.D.48 NY-25A Smithtown New York 11787
- Jay A. Curtin270 Park Avenue Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Austin B. Harris M.D. Los Angeles California