Dr. Qi Chen is a radiologist practicing in SARASOTA, FL. Dr. Chen specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- [A study of genetic character and foreign OMT/PGH gene integration in transgenic swine].
- Kinetics of inhibition of green crab (Scylla serrata) alkaline phosphatase by sodium (2,2'-bipyridine) oxodiperoxovanadate.
- Kinetics of inhibition of beta-glucosidase from Ampullarium crossean by bromoacetic acid.
- Axillary osmidrosis treated by partial removal of the skin and subcutaneous tissue en bloc and apocrine gland subcision.
- In vitro spontaneous parthenogenetic activation of golden hamster oocytes.
- Different effects of intracellular and extracellular TEA on voltage-dependent K currents of acutely isolated hippocampal CA1 neurons.
- Hysteroscopic hydrotubation for treatment of tubal blockage.
- Intracellular Ca2+ suppressed a transient potassium current in hippocampal neurons.
- Dual delivery for stem cell differentiation using dexamethasone and bFGF in/on polymeric microspheres as a cell carrier for nucleus pulposus regeneration.
- Adjacent SNPs in the transcriptional regulatory region of the FADS2 gene associated with fatty acid and growth traits in chickens.
- Identification and analysis of a 5-bp indel of a porcine BMP7 gene promoter.
- [Studies on synthetic new drug SC1001-sodium against epilepsy induced by coriaria lactone in rabbits].
- Fetal lamb 3 beta, 20 alpha-hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase: dual activity at the same active site examined by affinity labeling with 16 alpha-(bromo[2'-14C]acetoxy)progesterone.
- Curative effect and costs of surgical and gamma knife treatments on intractable epilepsy caused by temporal-hippocampal sclerosis.
- Effects of HMGB1 on proliferation and apoptosis of human brain glioma CD133 cells.
Qi X Chen MD's Practice location
SARASOTA, FL 34239Get Direction
Qi X Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Richard Jay Lichtenstein MD1063 Bahia Vista Court Sarasota Florida 34232
- Charles Samuel Squire Gordon512 Nokomis Avenue South Venice Florida 34285
- Charles S Gordon M.D.512 Nokomis Ave S Venice FL 34285
- Craig T Reiheld M.D.512 Nokomis Ave S Venice FL 34285
- Alan Harry Porter MD3663 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Eugenio Erquiaga M.D.512 Nokomis Ave S Venice FL 34285