Dr. Richard Pritts is a psychologist practicing in Connellsville, PA. Dr. Pritts specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pritts evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pritts because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Richard W Pritts LIC PSY's Practice location
Connellsville, PA 15425Get Direction
Richard W Pritts LIC PSY's reviewsWrite Review
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Mrs. Carol Ann Hughes M.A.410 S Maple Ave Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Joseph P Perry PHD1225 S Main St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. John Edward Carosso PSY.D.339 Old Haymaker Rd Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Jamie Michelle King PH.D.793 Old Route 119 Hwy N Indiana PA 15701
- Diane H Muka M.A.532 W Pittsburgh St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Douglas Robert Ramm PH.D.225 Humphrey Rd Greensburg PA 15601