Dr. Suzanne Loftus is a psychologist practicing in Stanhope, NJ. Dr. Loftus specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Loftus evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Loftus because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Suzanne M. Loftus PSY.D.'s Practice location
Stanhope, NJ 07874Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne M. Loftus PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Kathryn A. Griffiths550 West Main Street Boonton New Jersey 07005
- Dr. Theresa Louise Lavoie PH.D.68 Main Street Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Harold John Miller ED. D.550 Cleveland Ave. Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Emily Elizabeth Brislin PSY.D254b Mountain Ave Hackettstown NJ 07840
- Dr. Catherine Bianchi PH.D.44 Elm St Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Lynn C. Bisco PSY.D.48 OLD TURNPIKE RD OLDWICK NJ 08853