Dr. Raman Seth is a family practitioner practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Seth specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Seth possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 2009
Dr. Raman Seth MD's Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
Saint Joseph, MO 64506Get Direction
ALBEMARLE, NC 28001Get Direction
Dr. Raman Seth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Dr. Bethany July South M.D.650 Julian Rd Salisbury NC 28147
- Dr. Susan R. Andersen MD8560 Cook St Mount Pleasant NC 28124
- Dr. Trevor R Allison M.D.401 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Rachal Alice David M.D.241 Southaven Court Kannapolis NC 28083
- Dr. Maureen Elise Murphy MD270 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Robert Levy MD270 Copperfield Blvd Ne Concord NC 28025