Dr. Paul Kaloostian practices Neurological Surgery in Baltimore, MD. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Kaloostian prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Paul Kaloostian MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Paul Kaloostian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaloostian
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Clifford T Solomon MD305 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Charles C Park MD301 ST. PAUL PLACE BALTIMORE MD 21202
- Dr. Chetan Bettegowda MD,PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Neal J Naff MD2700 QUARRY LAKE DR BALTIMORE MD 21209
- Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair MD5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Bimal Rami M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204