Dr. Neal Dunlap practices Radiation Oncology in Cincinnati, OH. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Dunlap specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2006
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Throat Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
Dr. Neal Dunlap MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Neal Dunlap MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Dr. Ruth Faye Lavigne MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Wagih M Shehata MD7691 Five Mile Road Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. William L Barrett MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Luke E. Pater MD234 Goodman Avenue Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Peter R Fried MD2960 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Susan W Feeney MD651 Centre View Blvd Ft Mitchell KY 41017