Dr. Mary Larsen is a Chiropractor practicing in Anoka, MN. Dr. Larsen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Larsen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Larsen D.C.'s Practice location
Anoka, MN 55303Get Direction
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Larsen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Ryan Wicht D.C.9664 63rd Ave N Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Greg T. Olson DC3107 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota 55411
- Dr. Steven Goldschmidt DC5851 Duluth St Golden Valley MN 55422
- Dr. Joshua J. Kruse D.C.330 Dakota Dunes Blvd Dakota Dunes South Dakota 57049
- Christine Ingbretson1444 147th Ave NE Ham Lake Minnesota 55304
- Mr. Leon Boris Frid D.C.4201 Excelsior Blvd. Minneapolis Minnesota 55416