Dr. Jennifer Ponder is a speech language pathologist practicing in O FALLON, MO. Dr. Ponder specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ponder evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ponder helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jennifer Lynn Ponder's Practice location
O FALLON, MO 63366Get Direction
Jennifer Lynn Ponder's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Belinda B Pankoff332 STABLE LN WENTZVILLE MO 63385
- Melissa Jackson12110 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Andrea L Crislip612 BLUMHOFF AVE WENTZVILLE MO 63385
- Mrs. Jacqueline Stennis SPEECH PATHOLOGIST11960 WESTLINE INDUSTRIAL DR STE 201 SAINT LOUIS MO 63146
- Ms. Christine Carol Schneider M.A. CCC/SLP10094 LITZSINGER RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63124
- Susan Murphy12110 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131