Dr. Steven Berthelsen is a podiatrist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Berthelsen is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Berthelsen diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Des Moines University: College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery D.P.M. 2012
- Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Diabetic Wound Care
- General Podiatry
- Prp Injection
- Bunion Correction
- Hammertoe Correction
- Arthritis Treatment
- Charcot Foot Reconstruction
- Liquid Nitrogen Wart Treatment
- Ingrown Toenails
- Foot and Ankle Trauma
- Treating Children and Adults
- Advanced wound skin grafting
- Stem Cell Injection
- Flatfoot Treatment
- Digital X-ray In Office
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Podiatric Medical Association
- Professional MemberPi Delta Podiatric Honor Societ
- Professional MemberSan Diego Podiatry Association
- Loma Linda Veterans Hospital Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
Steven Luke Berthelsen DPM's Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92357Get Direction
VISTA, CA 92083Get Direction
Steven Luke Berthelsen DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Dr. Bora Rhim DPM7777 Milliken Ave #b Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Shervin Shamtoub D.P.M.10841 White Oak Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Daisy Wu DPM4646 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Myron Louis Hall DPM9985 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Yunhan Zhang DPM11332 Mountain View Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Christina Louise Hulsebos DPM11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357