Dr. Samip Kothari is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Kothari is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kothari diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kothari can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Samip Dhiren Kothari MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53202Get Direction
Dr. Samip Dhiren Kothari MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 North Oracle Road Tucson Arizona 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724