Michael Gruber is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Michael specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Michael evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Michael because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Gruber PH.D's Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Michael Gruber PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024