Dr. Cynthia Last Rubin PH.D.
Psychologist | Health Service2499 Glades Rd Suite 205 A Boca Raton FL, 33431
Dr. Cynthia Rubin is a psychologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Rubin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rubin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rubin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cynthia Last Rubin PH.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Last Rubin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubin
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Dr. Malorie K. Schneider PSYD1700 N. Dixie Highway Boca Raton FL 33432
- Malorie Schneider551 NW 77th Street, Suite 102 DELRAY BEACH Florida 33444
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Huttman PH.D.2900 West Cypress Creek Rd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Dr. Louise Raphaela Lopez PSY.D.2881 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Dr. Francine L Rubinstein PSYD1700 N Dixie Highway Boca Raton FL 33432