Dr. Renuka J Ramakrishna M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)400 N Wall St Suite #403 Kankakee IL, 60901
Dr. Renuka Ramakrishna is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kankakee, IL. Dr. Ramakrishna specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ramakrishna can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ramakrishna can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1973
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Fairview Gen Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Fairview Gen Hosp, General Surgery; South Chicago Comm Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Renuka J Ramakrishna M.D.'s Practice location
Kankakee, IL 60901Get Direction
KANKAKEE, IL 60901Get Direction
Dr. Renuka J Ramakrishna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramakrishna
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- FAQ: My Body After Birth
Why do I still look pregnant even though I'm not?You still look pregnant after giving birth because your abdominal muscles have been stretched and weakened during pregnancy. In addition, your uterus still needs time to shrink down.Start exercising and strengthen your abdominal muscles as soon as...
- When Does Vaginitis Normally Occur?
Also referred as vulvovaginitis or vaginal infection, vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina. It can occur at any time in a woman’s life. The condition can lead to pain, itching, and unusual vaginal discharge, which are mostly accompanied with a vulva infection or irritation. Some women may...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Dr. Lizy Andrews M.D.338 Larry Power Road Bourbonnais IL 60914
- Dr. Lubow Olga Lewicky MD375 N Wall St Kankakee IL 60901
- Dr. Karen Arnell Sanders MD375 N Wall St Kankakee IL 60901
- Dr. Roger Leon Taylor MD375 N Wall St Kankakee IL 60901
- Dr. Valerie Marie Goldfain MD375 N Wall St Kankakee IL 60901
- Ms. Patricia Azzarelli Lynch CNP375 N Wall St Kankakee IL 60901