Dr. Ramey D. Littell MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2200 OFarrell St San Francisco CA, 94115
Dr. Ramey Littell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Littell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Littell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Littell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Gynecologic Oncology
- Randomized, double-masked comparison of oxytocin dosage in induction and
- Leptin-induced increase in leukemia inhibitory factor and its receptor by human endometrium is partially mediated by interleukin 1 receptor signaling.
- Risk of cervical precancer and cancer in women aged 30 years and older with an HPV-negative low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion screening result.
- Risk of cervical precancer and cancer in women with cervical intraepithelial
- Clinical outcomes and prognostic markers in uterine leiomyosarcoma: a population-based cohort.
- Salvage high-dose-rate brachytherapy and external beam radiotherapy for isolated vaginal recurrences of endometrial cancer with no prior adjuvant therapy.
- Salpingectomy for Sterilization: Change in Practice in a Large Integrated Health Care System, 2011-2016.
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Ramey D. Littell MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. Ramey D. Littell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Littell
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Dr. Sonia C. Zarate-Navarro M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City California 94015
- Dr. Maria F. Daly D.O.1611 NW 12th Avenue Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Collin B Smikle MD1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Isabell H. Beddow MD616 Virginia Ave San Mateo CA 94402