Dr. Najeeb Mohideen M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology800 W Central Rd Arlington Heights IL, 60005
Dr. Najeeb Mohideen practices Radiation Oncology in Arlington Heights, IL. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Mohideen specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Armed Forces Medical College
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- St. Stephen's Hospital
- DR Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Government Medical College
- Cookridge Hospital
- Velindre Hospital
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Najeeb Mohideen M.D.'s Practice location
Arlington Heights, IL 60005Get Direction
Dr. Najeeb Mohideen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohideen
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Dr. Dean Joseph Conterato MD200 N Berteau Ave Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Dennis L. Galinsky MD2900 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Terrence J Bugno MD77 N Airlite St Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Edward Melian MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Santosh V Yajnik M.D.901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Ramji Ramaswamy Rajendran MD300 S Northwest Hwy Park Ridge IL 60068