Dr. William Stover is a pediatrician practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Stover is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stover diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stover can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1973
Dr. William H Stover MD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Dr. William H Stover MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Mark Grubb M.D.1706 South Meridian Puyallup Washington 98371
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. James L. Schneller MD1924 South Cedar Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Bradley W Kirschner M.D.13950 W Capitol Dr Brookfield WI 53005
- Dr. Richard K Gould MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Matthew S Blessing MD23213 Pacific Hwy S Kent WA 98032