Dr. Preeda Pungpapong is a prosthodontist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Pungpapong specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- Overweight? Don't Blame the Fructose
A new review suggests that natural sweeteners cannot be blamed for gaining weight. The analysis of data from the scientific literature is published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results of the review clearly shows that it is not any specific property of fructose, but the overall calorie...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Nursing: A Way Out of Poverty and into the Computer Age?
Healthcare jobs are expected to be at least a third of all jobs in the US over the next decade. Healthcare urgently needs educated and proficient workers as this is an exploding field since the dynamic of Americans ages 65 and older, who need health care, will double by 2060. As the population ages,...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Nancy Rae Chaffee D.D.S., M.S.1051 Pemberton Hill Rd Apex NC 27502
- Dr. Lisa N Powell150 Preston Executive Drive Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- William D. Sulik D.D,S., M.S.920 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Chapel Hill NC 27514