Brittany Wycoff is a physical therapist practicing in Orlando, FL. Brittany Wycoff specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brittany Wycoff can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brittany Wycoff will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Brittany Wycoff P.T., D.P.T's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Brittany Wycoff P.T., D.P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Mr. Daniel H Best MPT MS ATC2629 West State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Laura Jean Fraley D.P.T., A.T.C.100 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stephen Carter Bird D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Pedro T. Oliveros MD341 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Mr. Eric James Dullmeyer M.P.T.260 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry FL 32707
- Mr. Rex roberto Davadilla PT360 Montgomery Rd Altamonte Springs FL 32714