Dr. Thomas Hollis is a hospitalist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Hollis specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Hollis manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Hollis works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1974
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Family Medicine
Dr. Thomas H Hollis MD's Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. Thomas H Hollis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- How to Diagnose Crohn's Disease and Colitis Through Blood Tests
At present, blood tests alone can not diagnose Crohn’s disease and colitis, but they are significant for the process to determine diagnosis, screening, and management of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. ...
- Signs You Have An Eating Disorder
Eating disorders are mental disorders that are characterized by a number of unusual eating habits. Anyone can be affected by an eating disorder. Although most cases of eating disorders involve women, men are also susceptible. Eating disorders are described as any eating abnormalities that harm the...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What is Sunburn?
Love Sun and Sand? Who doesn’t? But are you aware that about 70% of the people who enjoy the ultraviolet rays of the sun get sunburn? In most of the cases this results from too much of exposure to the Sun. It may also result from exposure to ultraviolet rays. Although there are warnings about...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Shauna L Lucas MD1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Jemeca Denise Edwards M.D.1600 West 40th Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Junu Bhattarai MD123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Kerry Elizabeth Mahan MD3900 Grapevine Mills Pkwy Unit 1323 Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Emmanuel Tancinco MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Alexander Navarro M.D.1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913