Dr. Yu-ping Wang is a cardiologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Wang specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wang also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Yu-ping Wang MD's Practice location
Yu-ping Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Michael R Komada MD2609 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Eric Stephen Moore M.D.3643 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Sudarshan Rajagopal M.D.Duke University Medical Center - Box 31224 Durham NC 27710
- Brian Colwell Jensen M.D.Unc Division Of Cardiology Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Michael Yeung M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Alan L Hinderliter MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599