Mr. Charles Allen Holt D.O.
Family PractitionerTricare Clinic #7, Vamc 1481 West 10th Stree Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Charles Holt is a family practitioner practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Holt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Holt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Family Medicine; Des Peres Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Med Coll Oh-St Vincent Med
Mr. Charles Allen Holt D.O.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Mr. Charles Allen Holt D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holt
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Valerie A Beard M.D.406 N 1st St Vincennes IN 47591
- Dr. Luis L. Villarruel MD9301 E 59th St Indianapolis IN 46216
- Dr. Amanda Michelle Goldstein MD8414 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Terry Jay Mandel DO4007 N High School Rd Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Amy Celeste Lahood MD8220 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Enrique Alfredo Argote ruiz MD7440 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250