Dr. Eric Peltz is a pediatrician practicing in Bluffton, SC. Dr. Peltz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Peltz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Peltz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Eric Stephen Peltz MD's Practice location
Bluffton, SC 29910Get Direction
Okatie, SC 29909Get Direction
Dr. Eric Stephen Peltz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peltz
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Ericka M. Russell petty M.D.310 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Andrew W Gunter MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902