Dr. Patrick Qualls is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Marys, KS. Dr. Qualls specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Qualls seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patrick D Qualls D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Marys, KS 66536Get Direction
Dr. Patrick D Qualls D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Stephone Stephens D.C.2025 Sw Urish Rd Topeka KS 66615
- Dr. Todd W Spilker DC1511 West Hwy 24 Wamego KS 66547
- Dr. Kyle T Dillinger DC426 Lincoln St Wamego KS 66547
- Dr. Steven E Lucas D.C.4990 Sw 21st St Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Cunningham D.C.1100 Sw Wanamaker Rd Topeka KS 66604
- Dr. Kimra S Qualls D.C.503 E. Bertrand Saint Marys KS 66536