Dr. Liese Vito is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Willoughby, OH. Dr. Vito specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vito can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vito can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Liese K Vito MD's Practice location
Willoughby, OH 44094Get Direction
WILLOUGHBY, OH 44094Get Direction
Dr. Liese K Vito MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Dr. Paula Usis MD8055 Mayfield Rd Chesterland OH 44026
- Dr. Malgorzata Ewa Skaznik-wikiel MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Sherif El nashar MD11100 Euclid AVE Cleveland OH 44101
- Dr. James P Guerrieri MD9500 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Stephanie Deter Pickett M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Leticia Maria Cox M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106