Dr. Rosemary Schrepfer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Schrepfer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Schrepfer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Schrepfer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Rosemary Gill Schrepfer MD's Practice location
Olathe, KS 66061Get Direction
Dr. Rosemary Gill Schrepfer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes through alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Becky Graham1004 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.University Of Ct School Of Medicine Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Analuina Estrada M.D.20375 W 151st St Olathe KS 66061
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Margaret B Nickell M.D.4320 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111