Dr. Walter B Null DC
Chiropractor4867 Munson St Nw Canton OH, 44718
Dr. Walter Null is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Null specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Null seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Walter B Null DC's Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC807 30th St Ne Canton OH 44714
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. Edward H Waldo D.C.1317 Terrace Rd Nw North Canton OH 44720
- Dr. Michelle L Hamm DC10948 State Route 212 Ne Bolivar OH 44612
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601