Dr. James Ku is an anesthesiologist practicing in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Ku ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ku also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Urology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt H-Roosevel, General Surgery
- Ny Presby Columbia Presby Med Center 2002
Dr. James Ku M.D.'s Practice location
Somerset, NJ 08873Get Direction
Dr. James Ku M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
Time and again it has been made clear that losing weight fast is not good for the body. But there are times when you really want to lose those extra pounds to fit into your favorite dress for a family function. “Losing weight fast is not bad if it is done properly”, says Michael Dansinger, MD,...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD70 Haffield Lane Goshen New York 10924
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Gregory J. Lawler D.O.5600 JFK Blvd. West New York New York 07093
- Dr. Robert D. Jongco MD187 Millburn Ave Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Harald J. Kiamzon M.D.1620 Manhattan Avenue Union City New Jersey 7087
- Dr. Sharon Worosilo MD49 Veronica Ave Somerset NJ 08873