Dr. David E. Provencher M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist106 Southern Oak Drive Plant City FL, 33563
Dr. David Provencher practices Allergy and Immunology care in Plant City, FL. Dr. Provencher specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Provencher provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1996
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1996
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Allergy And Immunology; Lahey Clinic, Internal Medicine
- Lahey Clinic Program
Dr. David E. Provencher M.D.'s Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Dr. David E. Provencher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Provencher
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Lionel Vasco Bonini MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Samridhi Narula Nallamshetty M.D.2241 Green Hedges Way Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Richard F Lockey M.D.13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Dennis K Ledford M.D.13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Gary Weyman Price MD1033 N Parkway Frontage Rd Lakeland FL 33803
- Dr. Daniel Todd Griffith M.D.874 S Parsons Ave Brandon FL 33511