Dr. Yvonne Vermillion is a psychologist practicing in SANTA CRUZ, CA. Dr. Vermillion specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vermillion evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vermillion because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Yvonne D. Vermillion LMFT's Practice location
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95062Get Direction
Mrs. Yvonne D. Vermillion LMFT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Dr. Diane Bridgeman PH.D.1362 Pacific Avenue Santa Cruz California 95060
- Dr. Richard Brian Mahan PH.D.110 N. Santa Cruz Avenue Los Gatos CA 95030
- Dr. Lori Riggio Moorhead PH.D.5369 Camden Ave San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Sheri Anselmi PH.D.16264 Church St Morgan Hill CA 95037
- Dr. Valerie L Richards PH.D.216 University Ave Los Gatos CA 95030
- Dr. Christopher Scott Polizzi PSY.D.16450 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032