Ashley Lamon is a physical therapist practicing in Kenosha, WI. Ashley Lamon specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ashley Lamon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ashley Lamon will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ashley Lamon PT, DPT's Practice location
Kenosha, WI 53142Get Direction
CLARKSVILLE, TN 37043Get Direction
Ashley Lamon PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Travis R Hill PT24726 75th St Salem WI 53168
- Christina M Ferguson DPT935 Lakeview Parkway Chicago IL 60661
- Ryan Keith Clausen DPT300 Mc Canna Pkwy Burlington WI 53105
- Phonso Smith DPT5400 N 118th Ct Greensburg KY 42743
- Ms. Sarah E Gotstein DPT1300 S Green Bay Rd Racine WI 53406
- Dr. Matthew Paluchniak PT, DPT1139 S SUNNYSLOPE DR MOUNT PLEASANT WI 53406