Dr. Adrian O'neal practices Periodontics in Roswell, GA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. O'neal has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. O'neal provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Adrian Cheria O'neal D.M.D.'s Practice location
Roswell, GA 30076Get Direction
Dr. Adrian Cheria O'neal D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nauseated All the Time: What To Do
Nausea or feeling sick is a condition nearly everyone has experienced at some point. Sometimes, nausea is accompanied by vomiting. While most episodes of nausea have no specific cause, some people still feel nauseated all the time and this experience has affected their quality of life.Feeling...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark A. Brunner DDS1120 15th Street Augusta Georgia 30912
- Dr. Stanley David Halpern DDS4001 Canton Rd Marietta GA 30066
- Dr. Nancy Gail Mclaurin DMD5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Peter Clifford Shatz D.D.S.611 Campbell Hill St Nw Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Susan J. Baker D.M.D.5635 Peachtree Pkwy Norcross GA 30092
- Dr. William Benjamin Zinney DDS3280 Northside Pkwy Nw Atlanta GA 30327