Dr. Melissa Lin is an internist practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Lin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Reading Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Internal Medicine
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Dr. Melissa Amy Lin M.D.'s Practice location
Reading, PA 19606Get Direction
WYOMISSING, PA 19610Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Amy Lin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lin
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Jorge Scheirer M.D.1991 State Hill Rd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Neha Majmudar M.D.1991 State Hill Rd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Richard L Alweis MD301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Neelkantha Amatya M.D.6th Ave And Spruce Street Reading PA 19611
- Dr. Eugene Paul York M.D.1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Oluwakemi Fagbami MD301 S 7th Ave Reading PA 19611