Dr. Kenneth Robert Carson MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4921 Parkview Pl 7th Floor Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Kenneth Carson, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in internal medicine and hematology & oncology and currently sees patients in Saint louis, Missouri. ...
Education and Training
University of California 2000
- Rituximab and progressive multi-focal leukoencephalopathy: the jury is deliberating.
- Accelerated approval of cancer drugs: improved access to therapeutic breakthroughs or early release of unsafe and ineffective drugs?
- Monoclonal antibody-associated progressive multifocal leucoencephalopathy in patients treated with rituximab, natalizumab, and efalizumab: a Review from the Research on Adverse Drug Events and Reports (RADAR) Project.
- Counseling and consenting women with cancer on their oncofertility options: a clinical perspective.
- Influence of body mass index on survival in veterans with multiple myeloma.
- A drug safety evaluation of rituximab and risk of hepatitis B.
- Surveillance imaging for lymphoma: pros and cons.
- Impact of body mass index on incidence of febrile neutropenia and treatment-related mortality in United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma receiving rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone.
- Reply to magnetic resonance imaging-based diagnosis of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in a patient with non-Hodgkin lymphoma after therapy with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone, and rituximab.
- Expression of helper T cell master regulators in inflammatory dermatoses and primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: diagnostic implications.
- Improving accuracy of International Classification of Diseases codes for venous
- Association between metformin use and progression of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance to multiple myeloma in US veterans with diabetes mellitus: a population-based retrospective cohort study.
- Short- and Long-term weight changes among United States veterans with diffuse
- Risk-adapted strategies for the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Race-based differences in routine cytogenetic profiles of patients with multiple
- Clinical and economic burden of peripheral T-cell lymphoma in commercially insured patients in the United States: findings using real-world claims data.
- Impact of sarcopenia on treatment tolerance in United States veterans with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with CHOP-based chemotherapy.
- Longitudinal Body Composition Changes in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Survivors: A Retrospective Cohort Study of United States Veterans.
- Statins Are Associated With Reduced Mortality in Multiple Myeloma.
- Weight change trends and overall survival in United States veterans with follicular lymphoma treated with chemotherapy.
- Obesity and the Transformation of Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance to Multiple Myeloma: A Population-Based Cohort Study.
- Reply to S. Suissa et al.
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Kenneth Robert Carson MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Robert Carson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carson
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Dr. Vorachart Auethavekiat M.D.915 N Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63106
- Dr. Donald Frank Busiek M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Jason J Li MD3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Donald Paul Lombardi MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Deborah A Wienski MD3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Stephanie Jean Becker-koepke M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026