Dr. Alejandro Blachar M.D
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine802 N Riverside Rd Suite 280 Saint Joseph MO, 64507
Dr. Alejandro Blachar is an anesthesiologist practicing in Saint Joseph, MO. Dr. Blachar ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Blachar also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1989
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- University Hosp, Inc, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Alejandro Blachar M.D's Practice location
Saint Joseph, MO 64507Get Direction
Dr. Alejandro Blachar M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blachar
- Immunotherapy for Melanoma
Immunotherapy, in general, is a treatment process that uses some medications to activate an individual's own immune system to effectively recognize and kill cancer cells. Immunotherapy for melanoma is based on the principle that a person’s own immune system is able to generate an immune response...
- Neighborhood Star Tichina Arnold Is an Advocate for the Fight Against Lupus
The 16th annual Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon was held in LA in November and designer handbags from Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, and Prada were featured at the event to award “Neighborhood” star Tichina Arnold and her sister Zenay with the non-profits' Women of the Year Achievement...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Mark Zeiler MD5325 Faraon St Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Norman F Baade D.O.802 N Riverside Rd Saint Joseph MO 64507
- Dr. Charles W Dobbs MD5325 Faraon St Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Michael D Wright D.O.,C.P.A.5325 Faraon St Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. William Frederick Rippe D.O.Department Of Anesthesiology Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Rodney D Zimbelman MD5325 Faraon St Saint Joseph MO 64506