Dr. Scott D Ellingson M.D.
Family Practitioner424 W State Highway 5 Waconia MN, 55387
Dr. Ellingson provides services to a variety of patients, including pediatric and geriatric cases. Among his special interests are medical problems unique to farming. He was selected as one of the Top ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1981
University of Minnesota Medical School 1981
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Plantar Wart
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Scott D Ellingson M.D.'s Practice location
Waconia, MN 55387Get Direction
Dr. Scott D Ellingson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellingson
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- Dr. Meng F Lim M.D.700 W Prairie St Belle Plaine MN 56011
- Dr. Elizabeth Lynn Kennedy DO675 Water St Excelsior MN 55331
- Dr. Timothy M Grangaard M.D.424 W State Highway 5 Waconia MN 55387
- Aaron Timmerman Other8455 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Michael T Schulenberg MD675 Water St Excelsior MN 55331
- Dr. Joel A Sagedahl M.D.1495 Hwy 101 N Minneapolis MN 55447