Dr. Adam Edelstein is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Edelstein specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Edelstein tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 2012
- Impact of preoperative myocardial infarction on surgical outcomes in inpatient orthopaedic surgery.
- Preoperative anemia does not predict complications after single-level lumbar fusion: a propensity score-matched multicenter study.
- Risk Factors for Postoperative Infections Following Single Level Lumbar Fusion Surgery.
Dr. Adam Edelstein MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Adam Edelstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kelley E. Banagan MD110 S. Paca Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645