Dr. Steven Carrollton is a Chiropractor practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Carrollton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Carrollton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College 1983
- Activator Methods
Dr. Steven Carrollton's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
Dr. Steven Carrollton's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Josee Yang D.C.2311 SE Federal Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. Conrad Winiarski D.C.8903 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33434
- Dr. Thomas Edward Rheinberger DC1781 Se Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Michael B Hofstee D.C.207 Nw Saint James Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34983
- Dr. Michael Timothy Kelly D.C.693 Sw Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34953