Dr. Christopher Dunne is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dunne is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dunne diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dunne can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Dual sensitization to the rh" (E) and hr' (c) factors detected antenatally; a case report.
- Quantitative hemagglutination inhibition studies of blood group substances. II. Characterization of anti-A isohemagglutinins by their behavior with blood group A substances.
- Anticipation in myotonic dystrophy. I. Statistical verification based on clinical and haplotype findings.
- The application of fluorescent antibody methods to the study of platelets.
- Dual sensitization to the rh" (E) and hr'(c) factors detected antenatally; a case report.
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children 2010
- Endocrinology, Pediatric - St Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia 2013
Dr. Christopher John Dunne MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134Get Direction
Dr. Christopher John Dunne MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Gerard Anthony Margiotti Other671 Newtown-Yardley Road Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD475 Old Marlton Pike Marlton New Jersey 8053