Dr. Lawrence Pinkner M.D.
Plastic Surgeon23 Crossroads Dr Suite 200 Owings Mills MD, 21117
Dr. Lawrence Pinkner is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Owings Mills, MD. Dr. Pinkner specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1959
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, General Surgery
Dr. Lawrence Pinkner M.D.'s Practice location
Owings Mills, MD 21117Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Pinkner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinkner
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Dr. Branko Bojovic M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Michael Christy M.D.22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Shahrooz Sean Kelishadi MD500 Superior Ave Newport Beach California 92663
- Janet P. Woodyard20 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Dr. Gabriel Alfonso Del corral M.D.193 Stoner Avenue Westminster MD 21157
- Dr. Adam N. Summers M.D.7704 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061